“War Penguin” Belt by D.Billy + Jon Wye
A high-quality leather belt featuring a geometric pattern by D.Billy, made to order by D.C.-based purveyor of fine graphic leather goods, Jon Wye!
• 100% full grain vegetable-tanned leather, sourced from from Mt. Hope, Ohio, U.S.A.
Using a custom-built machine, the pattern is imbedded in the leather, similar to a tattoo. A water-based protective coating is applied to give the belts scratch and water resistance.
• Custom embellished rivets made in Wisconsin, U.S.A.
• Stainless steel buckle with a natural silver finish, accented only with a clear oil coating to give the metal a slight patina. No cheap nickel-plating!
// PRODUCTION TIME
Your belt will be MADE TO ORDER BY HAND in Jon Wye's Washington, D.C. workshop.
Belts typically ship out 2 – 4 business days after your order is received.
// SHIPPING TIME
Once the belt is shipped, the time it takes to get to you depends on how close you live to the Jon Wye workshop in Washington, D.C.
• In the U.S.A., it's typically 2 – 5 business days. (So, 4 – 9 business days total, from the time of your order to the belt's arrival.)
• International shipping times can vary drastically, depending on your country's customs process. It is not uncommon for orders to take 1-3 weeks. (So, 1.5 – 4 weeks total, from the time of your order to the belt's arrival.)
// SHIPPING COST from Washington, D.C., U.S.A., to...
U.S.A. — $4.25 USD
Canada — $7.00 USD
Australia — $10.00 USD
Mexico — $13.00 USD
France — $12.00 USD
Japan — $18.00 USD
Everywhere else — $14.00 USD
*Please note: Our shipping cost DOES NOT INCLUDE IMPORT TAXES that some countries charge. Depending on where you live, you may have to pay additional fees when your package arrives.
Unisex sizing! Measure your best-fitting belt from one end to the other, including the buckle. Select your belt's length below. (This is the actual length of the belt in inches; NOT your pants size!)